Through established relationships with agents, brokers, buyers and sellers, we are able to closely monitor changes in market dynamics at the ground level, which in turn allow us to maintain our competitive advantage not only for currently owned properties but for new acquisitions and development objectives.We offer a wide scope of services in Real Estate Development, Joint Venture agreements and Infrustructure Development.
Real Estate Development
It is important that real estate developers make informed decisions regarding site selection, design, financing and marketing of their proposed projects. This is especially significant during these times of ever changing market demands. Through established relationships with agents, brokers, buyers and sellers, we are able to closely monitor changes in market dynamics at the ground level, which in turn allow us to maintain our competitive advantage not only for currently owned properties but for new acquisitions and development objectives. By liasing with other professionals in the building industry, and by participating in trade shows which are related to our sector, we provide a wealth of information to our prospective clients.
Property management systems ensure that there is a good relationship between the landlord and the tenant, thereby retaining existing tenants and ensuring consistent service.We strive to establish long-lasting relationships with tenants and brokers in every market in which we operate. Therefore, our team takes the extra step to thoroughly understand the needs of our tenants and the desires/commissions of our brokers. Every day, our in-house team are on the ground, talking with tenants, brokers, leasing agents and even other real estate operators, consolidating market knowledge that is useful not only to us but also to our partners. This further maximizes profit for the employer. As your property managers we udertake to:
- To invoice for and collect rent and service charge and ensure payments are done on time.
- Ensure that rent collected is released as per agreement with the landlord.
- Carry out lease negotiations and follow up to ensure the same are duly registered.
- Review of rent to match the market rates on termination of lease.
- Supervision of cleaning services for common areas.
- Supervision of security contracts to ensure delivery of quality service.
- Ensure provision of common services e.g water and electricity.
- Coordination of repairs and maintenance to the building.
We as Developing Afrika Ltd engage ourselves to negotiate the buying and selling of land between two or more parties. Our team of well trained Marketing Executives are well versed in all aspects of real estate activities and will ensure that properties for sale are sold accordingly and with due regard to their market value. Our clients are able to get profits from their land in a short span of time without the stress of looking for buyers.
DAL has a well established system of informed decision making which it uses to assess potential projects required by us or our clients. We use feasibility studies to ensure that the clients attain value for their money by advising on the best option suitable for an upcoming investment and recommending on the same. These services include:
- Identifying the most appropriate site and type of development
- Advice on the utilization of land for maximum returns
- Tendering procedure
- Contract administration
- Project planning, co-ordination and control.
- Project programming, monitoring and schedule control.